- You have significant development experience (at least 4 years) and have worked with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, or others.
- Mastery of Python and the Hadoop ecosystem, as well as a good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases is welcome
- You are familiar with development best practices such as TDD or pair programming.
- You believe that to provide good advice, you must master implementation.
- You are convinced of the importance of data and believe that it must be balanced against business needs. You love data and you are pragmatic.
- You have good listening skills and enjoy sharing knowledge.
- You are passionate about technology and are comfortable providing advice and challenging client requests.You keep up with new technological developments through regular monitoring
- You want to collaborate and contribute to a community of experts who prioritize the evolution of practices and continuous learning.
At NEMO, consultants stand out for their expertise and approach:
- We are not afraid to challenge a client when experience allows us to propose a more suitable solution.
- We are committed to transmitting skills to the client to enable them to become autonomous (knowledge is not proprietary!).
- We advocate for the implementation of a methodological support beyond advice.
- We don't just make recommendations around data, processing pipelines, and industrialization, we also develop and implement them.
- All of this is supported by a community of top consultants and experts.
As a Data Engineering consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing and framing projects (architecture, methodology, code quality).
- Realization/accompaniment of projects involving the implementation of Data Centric architectures.
- Training and evangelizing on the various technologies we use.
But what we are looking for, above all, are personalities who will enrich NEMO.
We recognize them by their drive to participate in improving the life inside the company, to build the vision and offers of tomorrow, to share their knowledge to facilitate mutual upskill.
To join, finally, a community who isn’t afraid to assert its individuality.
Apply for Data Engineer
Your application will be sent to our team for screening and we will get back to you as soon as possible.